Machines are 6-11 feet apart to accommodate all comfort levels.
HERE'S WHAT'S NEW...
- Please stay home if you have a fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or loss of taste or smell.
- Please sign up in advance for classes - at least 1 hour.
- Masks must be worn when entering and exiting the studio, and may be removed once on your machine.
- Grip socks with covered toes must be worn.
- Please wait outside if another class is finishing up. Allow the class to exit prior to entering studio.
- Please bring your own water & towel.
- Temperatures will be taken upon entering the studio with a contactless digital thermometer. It must be under 100°.
- One-way traffic. You will see the arrows on the floor. Enter and walk toward the windows to go to the back. Walk down the aisle to return to the front door.
- Sanitizing wipes, sprays, and foam dispensers are stationed throughout the studio. Sanitize your hands before and after class. Please wipe down machines thoroughly after use.
- Instructors will be sanitizing machines and touch points between classes.
- At the end of class, please leave all footbars in the upright position & place bungees and red handles on top for more walkway clearance.
Thank you for social FITnessing.